Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What If ?

I am so grateful to all those wondrous unseen forces that keep those we love safe. Now I don't know what those forces are - some say God, some say angels, some say karma, fate ... who knows ? I just know that they are there and we don't think about them until something happens. And then we are inundated with "what-ifs" ... What if she had been there ? What if they hadn't waited ? What if ... what if ... Friends of ours were recently in an accident. For some reason, they chose to put their child in the other door of the van ...their other child wasn't with them ...because the one child got in the other side, the Dad wasn't standing by the van with him ... on and on ... When I heard the story, I thought of all the what-ifs. Chills ran down my spine. And I knew that somewhere somehow someone some-force was at work that day. And my heart sang. I am grateful.

2 comments:

Tarot Reader said...

Life can be wonderful when this kind of thing works out well. God is within :)

Arrnica said...

Miraculous :)


... a few of my favourite things ...