Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hmmm ... what's up with this day ...

Here's the day so far ... but don't get me wrong - it's great !
1. hardly any sleep for the last 2 nights ... Dillee had to be spayed on Tuesday so that meant no food after 8pm. So we needed to take the food up which meant 5 cats with no food . The direct translation of that is "NO SLEEP FOR PEOPLE". They foraged all night ! Then last night we brought the newly spayed Baby Dill home. She was fabulous ! But crazy. I asked Sara if the incision is where they actually put in batteries - she NEVER STOPPED ALL NIGHT. Crazy running, climbing, jumping, running over us , on and on ... So another night without much sleep. And we tried. We thought she would calm down and rest if we turned off all the lights ... you know, trick her into thinking it was night. Yeah, great idea. We ate dinner and sat all evening in the dark. We got tired but she didn't !!
2. I have priced about 300 strands of beads in the last week or so. Pretty happy to have gotten that done. Not so happy this morning to find that all the barbell tags have popped open or fallen off !!! THEY DO NOT STAY STUCK !!!! So I have spent most of the day TAPING every tag together. GRRR.
3. Just ate my lunch ... chicken and mayo that expired in October and then a pudding cup that expired in August ... Hmmmm ... do you get the idea that I am NOT on top of things ??!! Hopefully it won't cause me to expire....

BUT ... have you seen that sparkly diamond like snow out there ? Have you felt that warm gorgeous sun ? Have you noticed how blue the sky is ? How can I care about all that other crap when it is a day of glorious proportions out there ???!!! Enjoy the day my friends !!

No comments:


... a few of my favourite things ...