Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Month ... New Plans !!

Wow ... this is a whirlwind week coming up. And I feel like I haven't blogged in forever so here's a little catching up !!
My computer was at the "computer spa" being repaired and re-invigorated. I wish that for $30 I too could have a new piece of memory dropped in ...
This last week has been busy ... the CAPS cookie sale was great. I sold out and was able to give CAPS a nice first cheque. My goal is to raise $1000 this year for them ... and I am on my way. Charlie & I went to visit them at CAPS ... AMAZING place !!! The cats are clean, happy, not in kennels, blissful really. Lovely place and amazing work done by very dedicated people. I am so grateful to them for what they do.
I am working on a lot of changes here at the store ... new space, more demos, more samples, contests, weekly projects , a little hand crafted (by me) section of items for sale ... I am REALLY EXCITED !!! It has been a lot of work ... with lots more to go, but it is SUPER fun !! There is tons of new product arriving and I really want to do it justice so the creative wheels are spinning. I enjoy all this gorgeous stuff so much ... no minimalist here !!
Then there are all the spring projects at home ... you know, the ones from last summer that got postponed over the winter. And the garden. And driving in the hearse. And BBQs. And seeing all the family that has been away at school. Oh so much ... isn't it great ?!
This weekend will be a work/play combo. I am happy for the extra day to work on all my April changes. And then Sunday is a beading get together with nieces & sisters in law ... FUN !! ... followed by a potluck and family game night. Can't wait !!!
So ... I'm off ... challenge kits to make up and stock to price. Hope you all have a super Easter weekend and are having days full of love & laughter. Kiss a rabbit, eat a chocolate egg, nibble on jelly beans, soak up the sun, make something cute !! Live large !!

3 comments:

Jill MacD said...

I love the way you think, Pam. Tell me more about the challenge...it sounds interesting!

Terri C. said...

I can kiss two rabbits...right here in my living room...Betty and Lilly...love my indoor bunnies!! :)

Anonymous said...

You have a great Easter also Pam.
Thanks for doing so much to help people and animals.
Jill, nice picture of two people in love :)
Abby.


... a few of my favourite things ...