Thursday, April 1, 2010

WORST Joke EVER !!!

The first year we were married, we lived in town. We had a little dog that I adored. In the morning we would tie him out for a few minutes because dogs couldn't go loose in town. On April 1, Charlie left for work. Then the door opened and he came back in. He was so upset ... he had backed over the dog. WELL. I fell apart. I wailed & screamed & tried to run out to get to the dog. Then the look of horror on Charlie's face ... had to fess up. It was an APRIL FOOL'S PRANK. The LEAST FUNNY EVER. I guess it seemed clever at the time. Maybe he had been raised by evil clowns and that would have been funny to them. It took a long time for me to realize what he was saying ... and then I EXPLODED !!! I was livid. I considered backing over him ...
Anyway ... last prank in our house ever. (But we do revisit it every April 1st ....)

Just a footnote ... Charlie isn't an evil clown and is very sweet. I adore him and NEVER consider, now, backing over him ...

1 comment:

Terri C. said...

LOL...I love your blogs!!


... a few of my favourite things ...