Friday, April 23, 2010

Strange Little Story ...

Here's a strange little story for you ... I'm still shaking my head a bit over it.
Last night, I thought of a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in probably a few months. Wondered how she was. And then, like a chain reaction, others crossed my mind. A friend and customer from years ago from Bear River, another customer whom I hadn't seen for months, and another who had been diagnosed with cancer that I often thought of. The thought process took just minutes and that was it.
The first person in this morning was the lady from Bear River. Hmm. A few customers later the other customer came in. Then the friend who had been busy for the last few months. Then the customer who had been diagnosed BUT successfully treated for cancer. All in the same day. All with no connection to one another. Strange...

3 comments:

Merrilee said...

That's a nice coincidence.

pam said...

I think it's MAGIC !!! (LOL)

Anonymous said...

You needed them and they needed you.
Positive thoughts are very powerful!
Abby.


... a few of my favourite things ...