Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A few Projects ...

I have had a few heavenly days at home - gluing, cutting, glittering, ... LOVELY !!! Here are some photos of what I've done ...
Photobucket
These are some cards I made with the basic Grey Wassail papers.
Photobucket
And this is a gift bag using a Santa from an Etsy CD and a bunch of other stuff !! Photobucketit !

And this little guy appeared in my bed Monday night ! His name is Iggle Piggle.He is from a kids' show of some kind ... don't know & doesn't matter ... I love him !! He is so vague, no hard lines, just a sweet smile. Who wouldn't love him ??
Have a great day !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your cards are so pretty Pam! Glad you're finding time to play!
~Amber

Just Plain Happy said...

The cards are even prettier IRL!
Thanks for sharing!


... a few of my favourite things ...