Thursday, April 30, 2009

QUICK catch up ....

Okay ...time has flown by ... what the heck have I done ??? No posts, no photos, no memory really ... but just so you don't think I have abandoned my blog ... here it is in a nutshell : I have cranked up the BBQ a few times, I have complained about the heat a few days ago (I actually HATE summer so that day was too real for me !!), I have given my cat many pills - not always successfully ! , I have bagged up my cake pop balls ( they can wait !), I have been to the grocery store a gazillion times & spent too much money - always on the fly - you may have seen me running with a cart ... , I have vowed to have a garden this summer - see previous statement for why, I have made some more ____ for PAAT, I also made & packaged my Make'n'Takes projects, I have cleaned out 3 bags of garbage from the upstairs in the store, I boxed up about 50 frames for a big sale, I ate about 3 pounds of sawdust while cleaning, I have 3 or 4 more solid days to go in the effort to clean the store upstairs ( where-O-where will those days be ???) , I've had a lousy flu but kicked it in the bum and sent it packing (YAY!!), I have unpacked 3 boxes of beads & 2 boxes of scrapbook supplies, I have made 2 kick ass Swarovski bracelets ( Hey ! Swarovski need to incorporate "kick ass " into their marketing ... I think it would work !!) , I have researched flights & hotels & car rentals, I have made tons of ____ for PAAT & put them in the freezer, I made white chili (yummo), I have to make ____ for PAAT tomorrow night, I have a ____ meeting for PAAT tonight, I have done my HST - and paid it, I FOUND my ledger so I can START my 2008 taxes ( yes, that is correct. 2008), I have decorations ready for PAAT, I have measured & sold POUNDS of seeds, same with pounds of beads, I am planning a garden and it too will be kick ass, I sold my first item on ETSY !!! , I have researched a ton of healthy recipes, I have gathered up a HUGE box of kindling in my upstairs cleaning, I have cried tears for my Gramma, I still have a dumpster here to fill, I need to squeeze in a trip to Halifax this weekend for bags ( no problem, I will be up all night Saturday but there is always Sunday afternoon ...) , I have purchased a shirt for PAAT in a last minute desperation purchase that I am afraid is the wrong colour ..., I have passed out Coca Cola to the town employees who ever so nicely have swept & shovelled the dirt from my parking lot ( nice of them, wasn't it ?!), I found a whole stack of cut out birdhouses & Christmas trees upstairs (hmmm) , I have planned a million projects, dreamt a thousand dreams, had a birthday dinner with sweet friends, baked 2 homely but yummy pies, laughed hard, loved a lot , and have been happy. The End .... until next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't been checking blogs in awhile and now I'm on catch up! Congrats on selling something on ETSY!! That is so exciting!!
Amy xo


... a few of my favourite things ...