Friday, September 26, 2008

Okay ... 2 quick - but EXCITING - things ...

I know ... I was "Letting it (everything) Ride" ... but I have 2 exciting things to say ...

My NINJA POWER returned briefly last night. If you had driven by my house last night at 6:30pm you would have seen it !! I was balanced on a plank, up in the air, in pink pyjamas SMASHING GLASS out of a window with a PITCHFORK !!!! It was AWESOME !!
DESTRUCTOR LIVES !!!
( I think that would be my monster/superhero name - DESTRUCTOR!!)
So it was a surge of power ... more of a blip really ... but power none the less. It's coming !!
Then, this morning ... I had a tour of the inner workings of the POST OFFICE !! I LOVE ...let me say it again ... LOVE to go behind doors where people don't usually get to go ... it's been a thing with me ... maybe even a competitive thing ... for years. SO it was a GREAT WAY to start the day ... THANKS BRIAN & SPOONSTER !!!
Okay, I have a pretty good feeling that I will be back to FULL POWER by Monday. ROCK ON !!!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Wow! Isn't it funny how you just keep finding out new things about people you think you know very well. Like I didn't know about the 'behind that door' thing about you and I never knew that Arnie's favourite gum was Juicy Fruit...I mean who would have guessed such interesting things! Did you notice that when Amy dances she looks like an idiot? He! He!


... a few of my favourite things ...