Friday, May 22, 2009

25 Quick Things ROckIN' & GrOOvIN' My DAy !!

Here's a quick list of great things ... interspersed with photographic proof that I am keeping up my end of the bargain I made (with myself) to create everyday. I did take a few days off when life got in the way but I am BACK AT IT !!!
Here's my list !!!
1. Fresh fiddleheads.
2. My FAB BBQ - love it !!
3. "The 100 Mile Diet" - I am so inspired !!
4. Brunch on Sunday with our much loved niece Kari.
Photobucket
5. my new paper trolley - organized - semi ...
6. Garden planning & seed purchasing. Speaks of hope ...
7. A visit with my friend Cathy - so nice to chat and reconnect !!
8. A half full dumpster ... success is near !!
9. Making bracelets...
Photobucket
10. 12lbs less of me (heehee!!)
11. Finding the mother lode of vintage bottles in my upstairs clean up - soldering gun here I come !!
12. Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards & Doodlebug glitter... Yummy !!
13. Treadmilling...okay not loving it but I am loving myself for doing it FAITHFULLY !!
14. Rhubarb ... jewel like colours ... tart & tangy
15. Johnny's Famour Burgers ... grilled pineapple chili sauce burger& sweet potato fries ... I need not say more ...
16. awesome new SHARP wire cutters
Photobucket
17. still lovin' my new rubber rhubarb-gathering boots
18. a huge box of beads on its way !!
19. "The Sugar Queen" by Sarah Addison Allen
Photobucket
20. CROBOTS ... need to learn crochet ... I can do it !
21. Serena Ryder
22. Cora's mountain of fruit breakfasts !!
23. hummingbirds at the feeder
24. my PINK silicon tongs ... tongs NOT THONGS !!!
25. vacation dreaming ... where to go ??

Have a SUPER weekend !!!

No comments:


... a few of my favourite things ...