Friday, May 29, 2009

YING and then thankfully YANG

Wow... yesterday was an electrically charged day. It was a day of highs and lows. A day of absolute hurt & charming friendship and love. A day of secrets from more than 40 years ago. It all started out looking pretty swell. I had my arms raised up to embrace the day and all it held. And then I had a virtual sucker punch right to the stomach. Wow ... never saw THAT coming. Tears & hurt poured out. But then a wonderful email out of the blue - cosmic karma maybe ? - or a bandage for a wounded soul- and the balance of the world seemed to tip back towards balanced again. Then a visit from a friend and upcoming lunch plans - another happy tip . Then dinner with friends. So the day ended up with a much happier slant but tears were shed on my pillow for old secrets and new secrets. But today is a new day and I am hoping for more ups than downs. P.S. MORE UPS !!! HOORAY!!!
And then the happy weekend will be here and I am off to buy books to devour , books to inspire me, books to teach me wonderful new things, plants to place tenderly in the earth, plants to nurture, plants to symbolize hope. And maybe some lettuce and ham.
Have a happy one ... tip the balance to the GREAT side !!

No comments:


... a few of my favourite things ...