Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to reality ... but it is Crazy Good too !!

You know the post-vacation blues - when you've had so much fun & lived in a whole other dimension & frame of mind that it seems so hard to come back to reality ? Well, I never got that !! The Mermaids Gone Bad Club adventure was SPECTACULAR but coming home was just as sweet !! As we were coming home I didn't have that regret that you sometimes get ... I was reveling in the great fun & friendship and excited to tell Charlie all about it. I think you know that your life is pretty darn sweet when there is no Valley of BooHoo in between !!

So now, instead of shopping & touring, my day will be filled with beads, customers, cooking, a bit of laundry, and MAYBE cleaning up at home a bit ... or reading a magazine ! But again, the "everydayness" is so comfortable and blissful that it is great too ! So remember to look around and reflect on how great your "here & now" really is too !! I truly am lucky to have both !!

1 comment:

Just Plain Happy said...

Yesterday seemed a bit of an extension on my vacation as I spent it with 2 super friends....Mermaid novices, so to speak. Today I am in the bump and grind of everyday life and wouldn't change it for the world. Life is grand! Hope you have a grand day too!


... a few of my favourite things ...